Kate Nowlan (CEO CiC) and Javier Paredes (Senior Account Manager CiC) recently attended the Humanitarian Human Resources Conference for 2016, held in Barcelona.
The theme of the conference this year was ‘Organisational Resilience: HR at the Frontline’.
The conference objectives where as follows:
• Map out the current trends around resilience.
• Explore and engage with the implications, opportunities and practical solutions for humanitarian human resouces (HR) professionals.
• Share current best practices, live learning, case studies and stories from within the humanitarian sector, and from other sectors.
• Network with other HR and humanitarian specialists from the UK, Europe and around the world.
• Share experience, challenge assumptions and inspire fresh thinking.
• Shape and share recommendations for practical sectoral change.
You can download the conference report here.
Kate Nowlan’s presentation on ‘Working in partnership with your employee assistance programme to enhance resilience and wellbeing’ can be downloaded here.