What is Global Stress and Trauma Support?
Stress and trauma can strike organisations in many different ways, especially in international environments. CiC understands that careful preparation and prevention are every bit as important as rapid and effective response. Because of this, our ground-breaking global trauma support programmes take a powerful three-pronged approach, combining 24 hour telephone support, face-to-face clinical intervention and innovative learning and development packages. Peer support initiatives can also be included for a truly holistic approach.
Our International Advice line is staffed by clinicians experienced working with organisations from all over the world and calls can be made in any language. We provide post trauma and trauma awareness support to media, construction, NGOs, legal and financial companies both in the event of critical incidents (road, rail and plane crashes; terrorist attacks; workplace deaths; suicide) as well as providing managerial support for cumulative stress often experienced on overseas assignments. Cultural needs will always be taken very seriously and language and regional diversity respected at all times.
Features & Benefits
Using this service your employees can . . .
- Access 24/7/365 clinical post-trauma support from across the globe
- Receive longer term psychological support, even as they travel around the world
- Attend trauma/resilience training programmes designed specifically for their roles/industry
- Understand individual, organisational and group reactions to emergencies and crisis.
- Have expert psychological and emotional support wherever they are based
- Can access learning and development programmes to enhance resilience
- Will have specialist managerial expertise from CiC consultants
- Devise positive wellbeing strategies through peer support.