There are moments of challenge, change and transition in everyone’s career when fresh perspectives are needed to clarify the best way forward. CiC’s health and wellbeing coaching offers a “thinking partner” who can help people engage creatively with the challenges they face, often with surprising and unexpected results. Our coaching enables both individual and corporate clients to achieve their full potential in many areas, not least of which their health and wellbeing. CiC offers several different types of coaching, with each coachee being matched to the most suitable coach.
- This is an interactive process, designed to help executives develop both their own capacities and those of their teams
- Focuses on improving performance or behaviour
- Works to reward and retain key staff
- Is a means of rewarding and retaining key staff
- Increases self-awareness and vision
- It is short term and personally tailored to help each individual clarify goals and draw up a workable action plan to help them achieve them
- Can be used increasingly to support teams and individuals through organisational change.
- A interactive process designed to help individuals who might be looking for a new role, considering a career change or promotion
- To make the transition as smooth as possible
- A specialist coach will help you explore your career options and identify your skills, experience and potential
- Preparation for interview
- Navigating the job market
- Setting up a winning CV
- Career options and career planning
- Structure and planning tools.