CiC’s UK Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP), offers everyone in your organisation access to 24/7/365 independent and completely confidential employee assistance, support and advice services.
Whatever the situation, our employee assistance programme (EAP) consultants, who are fully qualified counsellors or psychotherapists, will help clarify the issues that your employees are facing and, if appropriate, put them in touch with the expert help they need.
Features of CiC’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Unlimited telephone calls to seek help and advice with personal or work-related concerns
- Individual referrals for counselling, face to face, telephone or online
- Independent Legal and Tax information and signposting
- Independent support and advice in dealing with Debt and other Money Management issues
- Support for dependants with Elder and Child Care information and advice.
- Access to our “Everyday Matters” time management and information sourcing service
- Access to a wealth of regularly updated wellbeing resources on our employee wellbeing website “Well Online”
- Additional support features for managers, whistleblowing services, specialist Cancer counselling for employees and many other additional options
- Top quality account managers will help your organisation with launch, promotion and ongoing support to ensure your employees get the most out of your EAP service.
- Make a positive difference in your employee’s lives, showing your Duty of Care as employer
- CiC’s Employee Assistance Programme will help your people stay productive, motivated and at work
- EAPs have been proven to minimise the risk of absenteeism and other disruptive effects of stress and anxiety on your employees, both in the workplace and at home
- Make yourself known as an employer of choice, a more attractive choice for new talent as you add the EAP to your list of Employee Benefits.